RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Done

greywolf79

Sorceror
Good luck in future endeavors.

Does not look like many are stating they will miss you, sad really... Perhaps next time though you will think about what you do before doing it. And if you ever come back (whether with this account or another) perhaps you will consider actually contributing (and I mean with script work not flames).

Fair well.

GreyWolf.

Johabius

Knight
greywolf79;769545 said:
Good luck in future endeavors.

Does not look like many are stating they will miss you, sad really... Perhaps next time though you will think about what you do before doing it. And if you ever come back (whether with this account or another) perhaps you will consider actually contributing (and I mean with script work not flames).

Fair well.

GreyWolf.
Perhaps you will pull the cock out of your mouth before typing. Everyone contributes in one way or another. Just because someone doesn't "script" doesn't mean that they aren't contributing.

Oh yeah, Bleach, here's your complimentary orangutan:

Kitchen_

Sorceror
Johabius;769553 said:
Perhaps you will pull the cock out of your mouth before typing. Everyone contributes in one way or another. Just because someone doesn't "script" doesn't mean that they aren't contributing.

Oh yeah, Bleach, here's your complimentary orangutan:

From what I've seen all this user did was post in Starbucks flaming, so maybe you shouldn't be so quick to assume he's contributing.

Johabius

Knight
Kitchen_;769585 said:
From what I've seen all this user did was post in Starbucks flaming, so maybe you shouldn't be so quick to assume he's contributing.
And your point is...?

Bleach's posts sometimes brought entertainment into what otherwise would have been a humorless day for me. Hell, I even see value in your posts some of the time.;)

Kitchen_

Sorceror
Johabius;769596 said:
And your point is...?

Bleach's posts sometimes brought entertainment into what otherwise would have been a humorless day for me. Hell, I even see value in your posts some of the time.;)

I wish I could say the same to you :(

Tru

Knight
Johabius;769625 said:
I'm old. I don't have to have reasons anymore.

My lawn, let me show you the way off it.

If your really 37 and consider yourself old...you FAIL!! What exactly makes this your lawn btw?