RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imagine Nation

Xero

Sorceror
Imagine Nation

Has anyone here heard of Imagine Nation.. http://www.imagine-nat.com
well it's a sphere server and they are going to try to run RUNUO.. well that's good that they are going to think about a switch.. but 1. THE SERVER IT SELF IS GAY.. The admins are ban happy with an attitude.. they are really wierd. i got banned from their IRC Chat because i said i am from another shard! wtf is that gay stuff... who knows

Spiffy_Z

Wanderer
well i have visited their site...tried to obtain an account and i have yet to do so. Very nice that the are switching to RunUo though. I have heard many things about it. From what i have heard it is the most populated and voted for shard.

Xero

Sorceror
correct .. but you gotta know that it's been up for 2 years.. so of course they have a lot of players.. it's not a very fun shard.. i played it when it was fun.. bought 1 year ago... it was all right till they banned me for cursing.. haha gay stuff.. but yeah i mean it's been around for a while.. hosted on a T1.. but yeah it's .. ok i guess.. they review applications to see who gets in..!

Dalius

Wanderer
This threat itself is 'gay'.

Also, stop using 'gay' as a derogatory word, its immature, and its not nice. I know gay people, and nothing is wrong with gay. Hmmm, time to make a new topic.

Sauron

Sorceror
hmm

Imagine Nation is very elitest and for good reason. Alot of UO players have become Power Gamers *Lamers* who think everything should be given to them for free especially in the sphere community. Imagine Nation doesn't like "k00l d00dz" or players who talk shit to GMs. That's perfectly fine in my book. More shard admins need to start weeding out scum like that anyways because they have been a plague in this scene for long enough. I've played on Imagine Nation on and off for a long time, it never really clicked for me though. It's a good shard and I'm glad to see it move to RunUO. Sphere held it back for a long long time.

Dalius

Wanderer
Shouldn't talk about what. I'm trying to prevent using words like that in derogatory senses. I know people who are gay, and their all cool.

As for you, all you do is seem to follow me around a flame me, so how about a glass of stfu?

hokierob

Sorceror
Re: Imagine Nation

Xero said:
Has anyone here heard of Imagine Nation.. http://www.imagine-nat.com
well it's a sphere server and they are going to try to run RUNUO.. well that's good that they are going to think about a switch.. but 1. THE SERVER IT SELF IS GAY.. The admins are ban happy with an attitude.. they are really wierd. i got banned from their IRC Chat because i said i am from another shard! wtf is that gay stuff... who knows

Ok how mature are you that you feel you need to come bash another shard?

With that said I'm the one that banned you from the irc channel. I typically do that when someone comes into the channel and starts to insult everyone and the shard itself. Not to mention the fact that after you were banned from the channel you started messaging shard admins threatening to "hack" the server and saying you'd hacked it in the past.

Admins of any shard decide who they want to let play there. If an admin doesn't want you to play there they can stop you.
IN has been around for over 2 yrs and has been one of the most stable shards for a reason.

Grow up dude.

BooshnigBomb

Wanderer
With that said I'm the one that banned you from the irc channel. I typically do that when someone comes into the channel and starts to insult everyone and the shard itself.

i got banned from their IRC Chat because i said i am from another shard!
So why did he get banned from the IRC channel?