RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Game Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwwres10

Wanderer
In Game Forum

Could someone make an ingame forum? Almost like a bulletin board except the bulletin board can only handle so much, it can't be edit by GMs, etc. This doesn't seem like a very simple request but it sounds extremely do-able. Oh well. I just think it would be like the best script in the entire world. No more paging for hiring, no more registering on internet forums. Infinite possibilities. I seriuosly think this would be used about as much as a chat system. I have no idea how to use gumps and TextEntrys, etc. So I thought I would ask around. If someone made this I would be grateful. Thnx.

Quantos

Lord
*Thread Closed*

This forum is intended to make RunUO a closer copy of EA/OSI UO, not for you to request scripts that you are too lazy to look for or script for yourself.

If you want to be able to make requests then I would suggest that you become a paid subscriber and post in the subscribers section.

Status
Not open for further replies.