RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In-Game GM Tool

Ice19999

Sorceror
In-Game GM Tool (All access Levels)

v1.1

just a little script i created to help me get things done faster in-game. hope you all enjoy it please give me some feed back.

Features a Gump for your [OpenBrowser command so that no matter the url size your still able to send the site adress to players.

GM Tool With alot of diff options.

Open browser gump

Set hue # gump

Travel Gump

*Installation*
Plug&Play
For 2.0 Servers, Drag into custom scripts folder and restart server.

*UPDATE* Added a miniaturize gump button. v0.5
2-23-2010

*UPDATE* Made travel gump more user friendly as well as added internal areas.v0.6
2-24-2010

*FIX* Hide/Unhide, Lock/unlock feed back was backwards i.e. if you locked an item it would say unlocked item.v0.7
2-25-2010

*UPDATE* Fixed some The last of the backwards info when targeting a mobile, and also added some more buttons.v0.9
3-1-2010

*UPDATE* Added set hue button with friendly gump. (cant set below 0 and cant set above 3000)v0.10
3-6-2010

*UPDATE* All access levels are now safely supported. Added four new buttons. Hue Gump now displays the Hue in the Text form. v1.0
4-6-2010

*UPDATE* Fixed minor gump item placement issues. v1.1
4-7-2010

Probably going to be more updates i keep finding/learning more stuff to add. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• [2.0]GMTool.cs
    193.8 KB · Views: 676

cjpainter1

Sorceror
U the man

:D this script is awesome, like u said makes everything easier an faster. I put my travel book up an other things. No need to have em now. Great Script. I hope to see more. Good job :D thanks