RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In-search of multi-national liaisons

Enroq

Sorceror
We're working to build a global role-playing community of all nationalities. Our goal is to not just be the place for enforced Ultima Online role-playing, but for role-playing as a whole. It has always been our belief that the platform Ultima Online provides is the perfect combination of game-enforcing mechanics and player-imagination. With that said, our Lead C# Developer is working on building an in-game translator that will allow these players to interact seamlessly (or at-least with little hassle as possible). Right now we're currently working to bring together players from the Brazilian community and the US community, as we're told there's about 40-60 players with no professional environment to serve them.

So, what I'm looking for is people apart of role-playing communities in other countries fluent in English (for our communicative purposes, not in-game translation) that can act as envoy, or liaison to these communities. If memory serves me, there's quite a large Turkish and Italian community that we're looking to serve as well.

Uhh, we already have a Brazilian liaison so that position is filled..

if you'd like to see our team currently, please visit:

http://www.uoaberration.com/development-team

Also, there is no need to fill out a staff-application, that's mostly formality. If you're interested, please contact me at [email protected]