RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Individual Loot

ShadowCrow

Wanderer
Individual Loot

Hi,

I have a lot of friends on OSI, and thay say the loot system is the best ever,

Each one get their own loot according to their lucky and skill...

I dont really know how it works but it would be a great IDEA for someone who knows how to script to make !!!

If someone has more details about this OSI´s system, post it

Bye

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
ShadowCrow said:
Hi,

I dont really know how it works but it would be a great IDEA for someone who knows how to script to make !!!

Bye

RunUO already has a system similar to this, of course, a recent publish has changed the system slightly.

Check out www.uo.com and stratics for information, but it you want the system to be exact your going to have to make the changes yourself through trial and error and doing your own research with a paid account.

Thats the only way to do it exactly or even close to working the same way.

ShadowCrow

Wanderer
Seanchen.net said:
RunUO already has a system similar to this, of course, a recent publish has changed the system slightly.

Check out www.uo.com and stratics for information, but it you want the system to be exact your going to have to make the changes yourself through trial and error and doing your own research with a paid account.

Does RunUO has a system similar?

Where is it ?

What is it ?

Does anyone has more info about this OSI´s system ?

Dian

Sorceror
Phantom said:
If you want that system you will have to write it yourself, otherwise you cannot have it, the only way you can have it is if you write it yourself.

Or, if someone writes it and submits it.. or if someone helps you write it..

Phantom said:
I hope this is clear enough for you, if you have a problem with this post, please report it, otherwise thank me for the help.

what kind of person would thank you for basically saying "research it yourself, and write it yourself"

Do you really not think that you are being the slightest bit rude? damn, and people get surprised when someone tries to attack this site...
Its perfectly obvious that replies like this are one of the main reasons there are pissed off people out there that want to 'get even'

Seriously man, how is that courteous in any way.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Dian said:

what kind of person would thank you for basically saying "research it yourself, and write it yourself"

Do you really not think that you are being the slightest bit rude? damn, and people get surprised when someone tries to attack this site...
Its perfectly obvious that replies like this are one of the main reasons there are pissed off people out there that want to 'get even'

Please stop trying to claim "Phantom" said things that this username has said.

Thank You...

I have removed my post, since you seem to have a problem with it, all you have to do is ask.

ShadowCrow

Wanderer
Dian said:

I agree !!

If you cant help.. dont say anything ....

really....

this is a modification SUGESTION forum...

If every SUGESTION in this forum got a "WRITE IT YOURSELF" answer it would be no reason for this forum...

I just wanted opinions about the system, if someone knew anything about it or maybe someone to code it... because I cant do it... now this topic has changed into something else... a conversation about you being RUDE again..

This isnt the first time you do this with me (or other people)...

PLEASE ... if you want to help me saying "do it yourself" "do more research" or something else ..

I DONT WANT YOUR HELP !!!!

I mean, of course it would be very welcome if it wasnt a answer like that...

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
ShadowCrow said:
I agree !!

If you cant help.. dont say anything ....

really....

this is a modification SUGESTION forum...

If every SUGESTION in this forum got a "WRITE IT YOURSELF" answer it would be no reason for this forum...

This isnt the first time you do this with me (or other people)...

This isn't the first time people have used the name of this forum, as a reason to request scripts.

Like I said, the system already exists, its just not updated in the current release.

bzk90

Lord
lets see...

shadow crow says

Hi,

Bye

seanchen responds and answers every one of shadow crows question

shadowcrow responds
Does RunUO has a system similar?

Where is it ?

What is it ?

Does anyone has more info about this OSI´s system ?
shadowcrow got an answer and asked the EXACT SAME QUESTIONS... yet seanchen is getting attacked... pull the stick out from your asses and show some gratitude

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
I wasn't polite in my second post, but I don't see anyone else offering to help the user, people just attacked me. So I wasn't polite, being polite is not asking the exact same question, because you didn't get the answer you wanted.

This turned into a suggestion, but lets not forget, it was request also.

How is telling me, I am an ass, helpful to the topic at hand?

Its not, so use something a great man told me, if you can't help don't say anything.

I tried to answer his questions, I told him he would have to do this himself if he wanted it, how is this not being honest with the person?

Would you rather me lie to him.

Alright, if you wish hard enough, a magic fairy will do it for you.

bzk90

Lord
*thinks that the request board is to new members what cheese is to a mouse*

this entire section has caused nothing but trouble since it was added

Cyndrz

Wanderer
This was the first post I came to tonight and the first and maybe second post in here sounded OK and maybe a alittle interesting. But the rest of it turned into garbage and its garbage I see all the time here. Its getting very old and not to mention a waste of space. Saying he will have to do it himself is far from being honest, there just maybe someone out there that would want to make something like this work. I would really like to see more people here leave the garbage in there own personal lives and leave it out of the forums maybe. Makes me wish I could just place a trash barrel to clean up what would be the best forums out there if it wasnt full of so much garbage.