RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inside UO/Gump Editor...the whole shebang

Okay. I ran into an issue with my custom art.

The clothes I have implemented properly display the animation on the body when equipped, and all the steps mentioned in this post I've followed. Unfortunately... when the character sits down, on a bench..etc, the animation on the doll disappears and leaves the character (on the map) naked. I've linked to the right animations. And I have no idea why its doing this. Has anyone else had the same problem, or any ideas as to the source of this error? And, how does one go about fixing this?

Thanks.

Jandar

Wanderer
I don't know exactly what id#, but once you get so high up in the gump id's (like the 52K range [again, not sure, might start lower]) the animations will stop displaying when you sit.

If you have a lot of wearables to add, and you have any jewelry or such items that don't need an animation, add them in the upper range to save the lower range for your regular wearables.

Hope that makes sense.. and hopefully someone else knows the id# the sitting "bug" starts at?

(not really a "bug" of course, just the way the client is coded)

- Jandar

P.S. Anyone have a compiled list of all the 'free' gump id #'s that can be used for wearables?