RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Install Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaje

Wanderer
Install Problem

I get this when I try to install the Beta 13.

NSIS Error

The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download, or a virus.

You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.

It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch (NOT RECOMMENDED).

I don't know what the problem is, I installed the .Net framework and all. And redownloaded the file a couple times. Anyone know what the problem is?

Alocer

Wanderer
I am also getting this problem. I am not using a download accelerator. I have tryed to save it and open it never of them work.

Stese

Wanderer
A friend and I have both experienced this problem...

I didn't use a accel program, use standard ie6 dl...

alxBrb

Wanderer
I've the same problem with the installer, tried to download the file with ie 6 / opera 7 but the result are still the same (NSIS Error...)...
Any suggestion?

Thanks

UOKenny

Wanderer
Error

Me and a friend are having the same problem with the same error trying to install Razor. Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem would be appreciated ^_^

despoiler

Wanderer
Same thing here. Tried all manner of browsers. I am not using a d/l accelerator. I even found a mirror on another site and its copy was hosed too.

kaje

Wanderer
geez..i did a search feature and didn't find this problem. I really wasn't expecting six other ppl facing this problem by the time I woke up....hmmm

Justin

Wanderer
I'm getting it to, so I'd say it's a confirmed problem. Too bad, as I was really waiting for those if statements heh.

Stese

Wanderer
Just as extra info for this... the download only seems to be around 277KB...

that would suggest an incomplete or errored upload...

Moloch

Wanderer
I think this Razor release has been damaged during the uploading. Let's wait for someone who can re-upload it to this server.

kaje

Wanderer
dragazul said:

goto yahoo and in the search field type

download "Razor Beta 12"

with the quotes too. What this is searching for is a site with the word download and the string "Razor Beta 12" on the page. You'll find a few sites with it

kaje

Wanderer
Stese said:
Just as extra info for this... the download only seems to be around 277KB...

that would suggest an incomplete or errored upload...

from what i've seen on previous versions, they're all around 250kb or so.

Bras Cubas

Wanderer
run the DOS prompt and go to the folder wich the install are and type:

razorb13_inst.exe /NCRC

it will crash at the end of the install, but will work anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.