RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Install Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

androx

Wanderer
same problem, the file is corrupted :(, there is someone knowing an alternate location ?, or a link for the old version ?

jnleonard3

Wanderer
wtf? The installer of razor on the RunUO site dont work, are we suppose to sit on our asses until its fixed? i dont think so.

G

Godshatter

Phantom said:
Can a moderator delete the illegal link to Razor please.

Once again Phantom you show your ignorance. If you were a moderator, from the posts of yours ive seen, there would be no posts at all. If the idea or post didnt come from you then it must be off-topic, useless, illegal or nonsense. Now.... If RunUo would host a link to a working copy then we wouldnt need to find it else where, would we?

so, go get a beer, get laid and relax.

and if posting an "illegal link" is my only crime, then thats the least of my worries.

Godshatter

Phantom

Knight
The installer works just fine for me, so I have no idea what you guys problems are.

But out of all the members only a few people have problems.

jnleonard3

Wanderer
*scratches head*

So you only care about the majority of people who the installer works for? Lemme tell you somthing, theres always a minority for anything.

Phantom

Knight
Your reading into what I am saying, and incorrectly I might add.

I am saying since nobody but a few people have a problem, the file given the facts can't be corrupt.

I am tired of being attacked, can a moderator please lock this post, so this conversation will be over.

I really hate people who distrubute older versions of programs, and I see the moderators dislike people who do it also.

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Godshatter said:
Once again Phantom you show your ignorance. If you were a moderator, from the posts of yours ive seen, there would be no posts at all. If the idea or post didnt come from you then it must be off-topic, useless, illegal or nonsense. Now.... If RunUo would host a link to a working copy then we wouldnt need to find it else where, would we?

so, go get a beer, get laid and relax.

and if posting an "illegal link" is my only crime, then thats the least of my worries.

Godshatter

Banned forever. Not only because of the razor link, but of ALL the other stuff you have there illegally hosted. Bye Bye.

jnleonard3

Wanderer
Still, I think every side should have a equal say in somthing, no matter what the facts are. Im pretty sure thats some curtosy in trouble-shooting :)

Since this topic is OT already, ill shutup :)

zinak

Wanderer
please help

Can someone please help with this.. I have d/led beta 13 over 20 times and it does not work at all...

Zinak

Status
Not open for further replies.