RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest check: Ruby SDK?

Interested in Ultima SDK in ruby?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nochte

Wanderer
Interest check: Ruby SDK?

Just checking in to ask--is there any interest in a port of the Ultima SDK into Ruby? I'm working on some (very) specific tools in ruby for use with UO, that will be mimicking some of the SDK functionality. If there is enough demand for it, I'll work on full development of the kit...granted if I can make it all work in the first place.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Nochte;653243 said:
Just checking in to ask--is there any interest in a port of the Ultima SDK into Ruby? I'm working on some (very) specific tools in ruby for use with UO, that will be mimicking some of the SDK functionality. If there is enough demand for it, I'll work on full development of the kit...granted if I can make it all work in the first place.

VERY interested. I'd even be willing to help out if needed. :)

Irian

Page
As I never used Ruby and don't intend to do so for Ultima Online related things (if someone pays me to do it for a job, ok), I'm not interessted :) But this shouldn't keep you from doing it...