RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting indie RPG engine

LordHogFred

Knight
Just in case anybody was interested, I found a really cool game engine specifcally designed for indie developers to make high quality RPGs similar to things like Baldurs' Gate and Icewind Dale.
I just nabbed myself a license and it's pretty cool, I reckoned there would be at least someone here who might interested so thought I'd share my little find :D.
It's called Explorations RPG Engine. Check it out.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Great find...if the link worked? Lol.

*Goes off to google it.*

Eh, nvm. Seems the link would work for some, just not me. Seems their DNS server is acting funny and not working when http is attached to the front?

LordHogFred

Knight
Edited the link, should be ok now :p.
The guy who's developing it has added multiplayer support for up to 10 players so far. However, his ultimate goal is to allow it to support persistant worlds with unlimited connections to allow for MMO development. At the moment however the community is quite small and he needs some extra bodies when the MMO support needs testing.