RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inventory Display Counter

Erazi Convoker

Traveler
I was looking but could not find a tag for a character's inventory.

The display counter is so useful and you can use it to count everything except your inventory size (characters item count: X of 125).

It sucks to have to always open your paperdoll and hover over your backpack to get your inventory size. Would it be possible to add a tag to the counter display in future update to Razor?

clark71822

Sorceror
I don't think any new features to Razor are going to be added. About the only time it gets updated anymore is if OSI changes the encryption in the client

clark71822

Sorceror
I would assume pack's item count, as I think razor already has an option to track total weight in the title bar

r00ted

Wanderer
Pack item count.....that's a "dewsy" though....last I recall, each "bag" or "container" is limited to 125 items...? Isn't it still the same? So...I don't see how this would be attainable.