RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Item Tag Verification

Sythen

Sorceror
This is just a simple way to set certain items to be used by specific individuals or groups of people who have the same tags on their accounts; ie. guilds, contributors etc.

1 Distro Edit... PlayerMobile.cs
I included a fresh copy of the PlayerMobile.cs with this 1 modification so its easy to find. Read the Readme file in the package for further instruction.

This was an idea I had a few years back and I'm just bringing it to life again with some new ideas.

Enjoy! :)

UPDATE>>>>>>>> 08/07/2012

The above version doesn't show any timer progress on it.. It will just delete after 30 days and it leaves the player to wonder when his/her 30 days are up....

Version 2 shows the countdown of the days in the display properties:

Attachments

• Item Tag Verification.rar
    29.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Item Tag Verification.zip
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Item Tag Verification Version 2 - Includes Distro Edit.zip
    32.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Item Tag Verification Version 2 - Includes Distro Edit.rar
    29.3 KB · Views: 10

HellRazor

Knight
Nice work Sythen!

I did something similar to this, using account tags to determine whether someone could get the extra character slots.

Sythen

Sorceror
Updated Script Files *Bump* << Sorry but it was a last minute change... Screenshots above. ;) Fully Tested

m309

Squire
Avachel, check the first file "Item Tag Verification.rar"...its all clearly commented in the playermobile he provided...