RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jupiter Armor Quest

lllTalonlll

Sorceror
Jupiter Armor Quest

always seeing armor and and thats all good but i want a quest to give it out on so i made me a new one change it anyway you want but the quest giver is steff and she will send you ona hunt for the ring of jupiter
and a hydrogen atom once you bring her back both items at the same time not one then the other she will give you a piece of the jupiter armor... she will send you to fine a Jupiter Guard and a Hydrogen Elemental
in the gump its set to have the Jupiter Guard at 663 1437 -90 in Malas and the Hydro ele in Umbra at 2247 1416 -82 in Malas... you can change it anyway you want dont matter to me its not all that hard to do for my shard but maybe for others tho so change it any way you wish...

id like to thanks the maker of the jupiter armor for without them i couldnot of put this together..

lllTalonlll

Attachments

• Jupiter Armor Quest.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 284

FyerStar

Sorceror
it was tested with svn 297, but should work fine for RC1 and RC2. ( Posted for lllTalonlll ) As he asked me to, for i am his wife R/L :)

Alyssa Dark

Sorceror
nice one

Great quest, have done this one on your shard, though it took me awhile to find the guard, lol, was looking in the wrong area of Malas.

thanks for posting it for others to use