RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karma Bars

Randall

Wanderer
Well it would appear there is a couple of people who do want to add to my reputation,one who gave me negative karma and one who gave me positive karma.
To the one who gave me negative karma,I wasn't bitching,it was a statement.
But, thanks to both of you.

bzk90

Lord
eek, mortis where are you, been trying to get ahold of you but i lost your aim

i saw the boost in karma, if you see this post then send me a pm with your aim

Nochte

Wanderer
...i think i might have got phantom'd. or perhaps bzk'd?
*points at 60 karma points*
that's just cold

Alis

Wanderer
hmmz i think there is a bugy on the forum table... it doesnt show my karma when i directly open my my user cp from the new browser ..

Thraxus

Sorceror
I give - karma to those who ask for karma ;>
Was that you Phantom? :p

If it was, I still wuv u, even though you broke my 3rd green box. :(

Picture this above my head in UO.

Ow... :D

For the record, nowhere in this thread did I actually ask anyone to give me karma. I did once ask people to give TheOutkastDev some karma though. So much for good deeds...

Thraxus

Sorceror
Well it *might* have been Phantom, but there are others on the forum with enough posts and karma of their own to do that much karmic damage. In fact I assumed Phantom would have done more damage than that, so perhaps it wasn't him. I'll not assume anything with 100% certainty.

In any event, its just forum karma, nothing worth getting genuinely upset about. :p

bzk90

Lord
kinda funny how 6 people can give me +karma and then by one swoop phantom can take away -46 points ;/

bzk90

Lord
wasnt me, i already gave every + karma, couldnt give neg if i wanted to, and only phantom or a mod could do so much damage to karma, the amount of change is based on post number and amount of karma, the more of earch the more change you can cause, i can only cause like 3 points

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
If anyone gets negative karma written in spanish, it is from me.

Notche's name reminds be of noche which means night @_@

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Randall said:
Well it would appear there is a couple of people who do want to add to my reputation,one who gave me negative karma and one who gave me positive karma.
To the one who gave me negative karma,I wasn't bitching,it was a statement.
But, thanks to both of you.
That is probably from me and you probably were bitching.

Nochte

Wanderer
nochte is latin for (object) night or darkness ;)

edit: actually, it's a bastardized form, but it's still there :D

edit again: it's origin is from a very short lived organization who supposedly opposed the illuminati (light)

pacolaco2

Sorceror
It's not that people don't like phantom, he is actually almost _always_, helpful in his posts, but some people don't like him because, despite the fact that he helps or provides a way to help, he sometimes says rude things, but you know? F that, forget the rude thing, at least hes helping unlike some people who are just rude spammers?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I'm hurt to the core...(me? spammer?)

and he isn't necessarily *always* rude -- he just has a really straightforward method of speaking -- which noobies and crybabies take offense at.

+karma for paco...