RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[kill

ClanCC

Wanderer
[kill

in C:\RunUO-Beta-23r2\Scripts\Commands\Handler.cs

[code:1]
Register( "Kill", AccessLevel.GameMaster, new CommandEventHandler( Kill_OnCommand ) );
[/code:1]

Change to:

[code:1]
Register( "Kill", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( Kill_OnCommand ) );
[/code:1]

So GameMasters dont misuse the [kill command lol

Spiffy_Z

Wanderer
aff, they bring dishonor to the shard that they are employed by, and the game. I think that when i get my shard running correctly, if i ever get a bad GM i will kill him and place his body permanently near the brit bank and add a few signs saying things. Ex "this was a dishonest man." and other informative sayings stating what the ex-GM did. I would get quite a bit of sastification from that. ;)

ClanCC

Wanderer
Spiffy_Z said:
aff, they bring dishonor to the shard that they are employed by, and the game. I think that when i get my shard running correctly, if i ever get a bad GM i will kill him and place his body permanently near the brit bank and add a few signs saying things. Ex "this was a dishonest man." and other informative sayings stating what the ex-GM did. I would get quite a bit of sastification from that. ;)

LoL Funny :D :D