RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killar Quest

dstarz20

Sorceror
Killar Quest

I've had this for some time, and several players seem to to like it and requested the script, so here it is. A four part Quest.

1. Place Conrad Killar someplace IE Brit. He starts it off.
2. Place the next brother somplace in Destard along with Reddix. Conrad mentions which brother it is.
3. Place next brother in Ice along with Ares. Last brother mentions who it is.
4. Place next Brother in Fire along with Molach. Last brother mentions who it is.
5. Place the ancestor in the Succubs pit in Blood Dungeon.

Each monster drops it's "Head", so drop them on the proper brother to get arty.

Once 3 artifacts are acquired, return to Conrad, drop deed on him, you'll receive a crystal and be taken to the pit.

With all four artifacts in your posession, double click the Crystal, uniting the artifacts.

Note, it uses the Paladin sword, so I included it.

Comments / Concerns...

Attachments

• KillarQuest.ZIP
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,087

kethoth

Page
just went through and completed it as my admin spawned it...great man i love it. ever think of using the other dungeons for other ones that did the other elemental damages. and maybe one that had all area damages and 20% all elemental damages. if they were anywhere near as good as this one then they'd be worth the time and effort.

Chandral

Wanderer
This script was originally scripted for my shard by dstraz and I am here to let everyone know, he knows what he is doing! I feel honored to have him as a scriptor. The players have all loved this quest and I am sure your's will too!

kethoth

Page
like i said...it was great....i have every single quest item locked down in my house lol....it looks perty

Droven

Wanderer
But I think you should change it a bit. When u talk Conrad it would give you a message (like message to conrad deed) when u bring it to Other brother (Can't remember the name :D ) It would give you a deed again and when you kill Reddix and bring the head back It should control the deed and give you the artifact ...

Isn't that better ?

Phizz127

Wanderer
Great job, love the script :)

If you don't mind, I'd like to use the script to create a new one using Elementals, Fire Ants and my new Opal Stone system. I'll post it when its done :)

Adam01300

Wanderer
couple things
need the 4 osi hats (hat of magi, totem ,etc.)
if get error ......tokens...... have to go to all the monsters and erase the line addtopack....tokens.. for all of them

and that should be all

Tynsdale

Wanderer
I have a suggestion for anyone who has downloaded this quest. I have an un published pre aos fel shard. Being there is no one to help me kill these beast, I have resorted to the stealing skill and randomly trying to steal the heads from the beast. This works and for my wife who uses her overpowered char, was highly disappointed to find there was no heads. I have, out of respect and much self deliberation set the head weight to 20 as well as the hat weight. Even though I have not yet stolen the hat, it would be possable. So just in case you have players as clever as myself heh heh, it would greatly benefit the true seeker of adventure to set the weight higher than 10 on these four items.

dstarz20

Sorceror
Very true. Or, change the script so he drops the head on death. It is a small loophjole in the process for sure. Thanks!

dr_death691

Wanderer
Awesome quest, to make things more interesting, when you combine the artifacts instead of only getting the sword, what about getting a random Item, not all items have to have uber stats but still to be a set, could have different weapons, armour or clothing.

Still W2G