RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KR Graphics, shitty or not?

KR's graphics.

• They look ugly

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • they look pretty

Votes: 111 62.4%

• Total voters
KR Graphics, shitty or not?

Certain unnamed people with double Digit IQs decided to be an ass in Ryan's Announcement about RunUO not supporting KR. Now, legality issues aside, these people are harping about how awesome KR's graphics are and how not supporting it will Kill RunUO, because everyone wants the new watercolor graphics. Personally, I think they look like shit. Thus this poll is here to settle matters and show whose the minority.

Vote, discuss, flame.

wannabe

Wanderer
im just saying if u dont like UOKR guess wat?
dont play it

just dont make it impossible for people around you not to play

wannabe;668505 said:
dont play it
Well guess what? they are forcing you to use it on osi, and possibly any new maps and content on freeshards

they are phasing out the good 2d one that we all know so well with this stupid new one.

ummm... who is doing that? Noone is doing that

Malaperth

Wanderer
wannabe;668505 said:
dont play it

Who is making anything impossible for you to play? If you want UOKR, feel free to play it. If you want RunUO to do something with it, feel free to code it.

Joeku

Lord
Yeah I think they look kinda crappy... but if you see them in action (they did a demo at E3 or something and I actually saw character movement) it looks 10x worse.

Ugly tbh.

Anti-Basic;668501 said:
Personally, I think they look like shit.
Really?
Anti-Basic said:
Vote, discuss, flame.
OK!
when I told you U7 had shitty graphics, you flamed me for not acknowledging gameplay. *too lazy to find thread/quote* so if you have not played the final release of UO:KR, please stfu until you have. Then once you have, you can post about something you actually know about.

Malaperth

Wanderer
when I told you U7 had shitty graphics, you flamed me for not acknowledging gameplay. *too lazy to find thread/quote* so if you have not played the final release of UO:KR, please stfu until you have. Then once you have, you can post about something you actually know about.

Well, in this case, noone has played the game, so judgements being made are based solely on screenshots, so the points are at least based equally.

Storm33229;668606 said:
Really?

OK!
uhhhh...... are you even aware of the argument at hand?