RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krioss Client -- RunUO -- Modify UO

ArconX

Wanderer
Krioss Client -- RunUO -- Modify UO

Well, i'm back after a few month's watching anime & some other stuff :)
What a change ... what a change :)

Does this mean now that Krioss as founder of RunUO, will make his client more custom to the RunUO server (maybe for less network data, or will it be general uo&emulator friendly, or a mix of both (custom net code for the RunUO server detection in the client & the server, and a normal packets routine)?

Also, sinds i'm out of the loop for a while, and i saw the Krioss client is up to Beta4, where can we get it (thats the bad thing about Uo emulators community, websites change that fast, after a few month's hall your resources/links dont work anymore :( ).

Also, does that mean that we can add customs spell's (beyond the default osi limit) and same with the skill's (and there 49? limit) beyond the osi limit.

You can see ive been out of the loop for a while :)
It was more pure change i visted here again ... you know, one of those nights that you guest have the felling/craving to program, and you end up looking in your favorits what things are available (that have to do with programing :) ).

ArconX

R

Rainman

Also, sinds i'm out of the loop for a while, and i saw the Krioss client is up to Beta4, where can we get it (thats the bad thing about Uo emulators community, websites change that fast, after a few month's hall your resources/links dont work anymore ).

Also, does that mean that we can add customs spell's (beyond the default osi limit) and same with the skill's (and there 49? limit) beyond the osi limit.

I don't have the link off hand, as far as I know the downloads section is still not available. Stop by in irc and krrios can throw you a link.
irc.coldfront.net #runuo

As for skills\spells that should be possable within the scripts

C

Chaos

Look at my sticky post at the top of these forums...it has the link.

http://www.runuo.com/kuoc_beta4_r1.zip