RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krozier

shackal

Sorceror
Why Krozier disappeared from OU? Most of the scripts used here,Krozier already used ten years ago. It's a great programmer with great imagination. I even think that was the pioneer of custom shards.

Does anyone remember him?

shtoink

Sorceror
Did he move on to the wow emu scene? there was a prominent member of the trinitycore emulator with that name I remember?

megadeath

Sorceror
Why Krozier disappeared from OU? Most of the scripts used here,Krozier already used ten years ago. It's a great programmer with great imagination. I even think that was the pioneer of custom shards.

Does anyone remember him?

i remember. i played krozier castle since 2005-2006. said connection problem for internet and cost is high and closed server. last script going to bugged server. (samurai empire script). he/she cant debugged and he/she wery bored. krozier castle script is unique one of them. after closed eweryone say send me script and i can open server but he/she not answered. i see more thing firstly this server. if server reopened i will play again :). use google to "krozier castle" proboard forums is offical forum. last one thing.. hey Krozier if you read this message, i say tywm for fun. have nice days all. sorry for my english.

Hammerhand

Knight
Kroziers Castle shut down 5-6 years ago. I was staff there for a couple years and was sorry to see it go. Krozier had things going on in his life that took precedence and he couldnt spend the time needed for the server.