RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios client banned on IPY

N

neverthought

Eh, wasn't Krrios working WITH the IPY guys for a bit not too long ago? I don't play there anymore because the players are complete fucking idiots(just look at the irc room or the message board), but I remember something about Krrios being on the dev team for them. Maybe that was before the wipe and the admin problems they had though....

N

neverthought

Eh, wasn't Krrios working WITH the IPY guys for a bit not too long ago? I don't play there anymore because the players are complete fucking idiots(just look at the irc room or the message board), but I remember something about Krrios being on the dev team for them. Maybe that was before the wipe and the admin problems they had though....

psz

Administrator
The OSI client's CPU usage can be minimized by running it at Low priority (via UOGateway, for example).

NOTHING can be done about KUOC's RAM usage, though (yet)

Kiwi

Knight
All those things you guys listed never bothered me, and apparently not Krrios himself either. He was PvPing with his client since like beta 3 and I've seen him own plenty of people, so...?

Like i said, its an AMAZING client... but obviously you guys arnt on the same level as the folk i run with.... the slightest performace difference will get you owned. stop sucking ass and admit its flawed. someday itll be great till then relax and stop ripping on people who KNOW what theyre talking about.

The OSI client will use all the CPU cycles it can... if another prog requires the CPU it allows it... hence running 10 clients... which works fine... try doing that with kirros.

ausplaya

Wanderer
Like i said, its an AMAZING client... but obviously you guys arnt on the same level as the folk i run with.... the slightest performace difference will get you owned. stop sucking ass and admit its flawed. someday itll be great till then relax and stop ripping on people who KNOW what theyre talking about.

The OSI client will use all the CPU cycles it can... if another prog requires the CPU it allows it... hence running 10 clients... which works fine... try doing that with kirros.

Again, this is a BETA release, and far from finished. I run 3d OSI occasionally, and I cant run 2 clients on my 2.8ghz machine with 1gb DDR ram - however, I can run 3 Krrios clients simultaneously without lag. Even running 2 2d OSI clients at the same time I get lagged occasionally.

Oh, and also, i'd like to know, exactly what it is that makes you a super genius expert at running gaming clients over some of the people who have posted here, some of which who have been playing UO since it's conception?