RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Beta 10 Released (Updated: Nov 6)

rekcah

Wanderer
Installer And patch program on the way im at school now so itll be about 2 hourse probably

rekcah

NOTE : the patch program will only work with a version that was installed with a previous installer

Revan

Sorceror
krrios is starting to scare me with his awesome powers.. He might be able to take over the world in a few years..
diz iz zum gud schit :D :D :D

S

sp000n

Krios... can't use this just yet because the client keeps getting itself out of synch with our server (RunUO b35). However, please don't stop! We can't wait to use this larger play window on a regular basis!!!!

S

sp000n

found the problem in the configuration tool... aparently, we were using "old movement"

zero

Not Nice
Great new client, the browser looks great.

Overall, there have been a lot of changes for how much time you work on the client, and I wouldn't have expected as much work as has been done on it as was..

my god man, this is amazing.

I just gave this a try out of bordem, it's amazing. Wish EasyUO would work with this but ill deal. Simply AMAZING! Keep up the hard work.

If only...

If this had an always run id stop using the OSI/EA client TODAY.

bug: cant select/target locked down gold :p

[Shaman]

Wanderer
Re: If only...

Tal` said:
If this had an always run id stop using the OSI/EA client TODAY.

bug: cant select/target locked down gold :p

1) you don't need to run constantly... walking drains less stamina and moving your mouse away 1 inch more will cause you to run.. so imo there is no need for an always run function...
2) locked down = not accessable... so why you want to access it?

psz

Administrator
Revan: Yes, krrios said this was a bug he would work on when he had time. (I think KUOC takes a backseat to RunUO, though)

cloudkiller

Wanderer
any chance a future release will have support for other video cards? as i have an SiS card and ( after testing with a firends PC that also has the same card ... yes we both have Direct x 9 with managed libraries and the .net framework) I've found that it's not compatible with it .... real pain in the rear end that ... as other users on my shard have raved about KUOC and i really hope to be able to use it ...

K

kageus

Screenshot link at start of post is broken can someone update that?