RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Installer

rekcah

Wanderer
Krrios' Client Installer

I PM'd Krrios A Couple Of Days Ago And Havnt Got A Reply Yet Giving Me Permision. So Im Going To Post The Link Publicly. If Krrios' Would Like This Removed Please E-Mail Me And I Will Remove It Imediatly. I Would Realy Have Prefered To Have His Permision First But Here Goes. Its All The Same Stuff Just Packaged Up In A Nice Installer With Uninstaller Not Sure What Youd Use That For But Im sure Someone Has An Idea.

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc...=Krrios'+Ultima+Online+Client.exe&.src=bc
I Appoligize For THe Yahoo Im Working On My Own Server And Its Down Right Now. Ill Post A New Link Soon

BTW Krrios Im Willing To Continue Doing This And If I Can Get It Working a Patch installer (Still Having Trouble With It) For Future Versions Please Let Me Know Via E-Mail Or PM

Rekcah

Wolfgar

Wanderer
You try to make your typing look too profesional? ;\\

Caps Lock On Every Character Of The Beginning Of Every Word Is Kind Of Annoying To Read And It Don't Make You Look Any Smarter Than Anybody That Types Like (i gtg c u later)...

Sorry.. ;p

An installer is a good idea.

sh1ny

Wanderer
pr0totype said:
You try to make your typing look too profesional? ;\\

Caps Lock On Every Character Of The Beginning Of Every Word Is Kind Of Annoying To Read And It Don't Make You Look Any Smarter Than Anybody That Types Like (i gtg c u later)...

Sorry.. ;p

An installer is a good idea.

You Are So Damn Right :shock: