RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Kudos - Exchangeable Game Time Reward 1.3

No permission to download

Felladrin

Sorceror

bazspeed

Sorceror
Hi, can this script be changed to account time rather than minutes on line, it would be so easy to just let your player stay logged on to clock the kudos.

Felladrin

Sorceror
Hi, can this script be changed to account time rather than minutes on line, it would be so easy to just let your player stay logged on to clock the kudos.

Sure. Everything is possible. Just tell me more about your idea to use the account time rather than minutes on line, cause it would require a different logic.

But I should ask: wouldn't the account time be as easy as the minutes on line to collect kudos, considering both only counts while player is online?

bazspeed

Sorceror
Sure, I like the idea of the minutes online, but players can keep online and can clock up kudos as they go along. But I like the idea of other free 2 play games where they offer x amount of credit per month or 28 days account. This way, player can still build up their kudos but cannot abuse the online status.