RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest SVN

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
Latest SVN

Please add:

PlagueBeastInnard.cs line ~ 189
Code:
#if MONO
			m_Organ = reader.ReadItemG<PlagueBeastOrgan>();
#else
			m_Organ = reader.ReadItem<PlagueBeastOrgan>();
#endif

Kons.snoK;815727 said:
i'm on Debian, latest support is Mono 1.9.1 :)

simply because it is not in the repository, does not mean you cant install it, just use the backports repo like everyone else.

It's not runuo's responsibility to wait on Debian's anal retentive testing process for third party packages.

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;815747 said:
simply because it is not in the repository, does not mean you cant install it, just use the backports repo like everyone else.

It's not runuo's responsibility to wait on Debian's anal retentive testing process for third party packages.

lol, i'm not the hoster technician, i can't play with my server settings.
Who ever said it's runuo responsability blablabla? I simply thought they compiled on Windows and forgot to add mono change.

Kons.snoK;815834 said:
I simply thought they compiled on Windows and forgot to add mono change.
Considering whose been doing most of the commits of late, its more likely the opposite would happen.

cjpainter1

Sorceror
Latest SVN

Please add:

PlagueBeastInnard.cs line ~ 189
Code:
#if MONO
			m_Organ = reader.ReadItemG<PlagueBeastOrgan>();
#else
			m_Organ = reader.ReadItem<PlagueBeastOrgan>();
#endif

where can I find the file plaguebeastinnard.cs file and plaguebeastmutationcore.cs file ? when I compile its asking for these , line 10 in plaguebeastinnard.cs missing directive it says an line 50 in plaguebeastmutationcore.cs same

Tumeski

Sorceror

Don't talk trash of Debian :I

Also you can build mono from source too on Debian easily. Just read instructions well.