RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LB Castle and Blackthorns Castle

sirdon71854

Sorceror
LB Castle and Blackthorns Castle

Ok I have spent alot of time building castle deigns.I never didlike them too much, so I tried to build the LB castle and Blackthorn castle from the game.After a fem not so good going trys I got the idea to make an addon of them.It worked great! The Lord British castle comes in three parts but the whole Blacktorn castle is in one part.Take a look!!

You do have to tile the bottom floor but thats all.To replace the hill that LB's sits on I built a dungeon under it.Cool huh?

Each one comes as an addon or a deed.So you can give them away as prizes or rewards.Just let the player place them and then build a bottom floor for them.
The black castle is good for a house.Just tile the bottom floor and replace the doors.The LB castle is awesome for guilds and the like.Its just needing a home on a shard.Tell me what you think!!

Don
aka The Lego King :cool:

Attachments

• BlacksCatkeAddon.cs
    265.3 KB · Views: 137
  • LB's Castle.rar
    61.2 KB · Views: 130

oerdop

Wanderer
LB's Castle.rar is corrupted...

file LBCASTLE2Addon.cs is unreadable, others are fine

seems to be frequent on these forum: corrupted uploads.

otherwise, very awesome

doaker

Wanderer
good job look great i made the same on a nother shard before. i was hoping they turned it in to a script for me but they kicked me off the shard for building it lol oh well there lost is my gain looks good ill have to take a look ty

Darklady73

Sorceror
Had the error with a lot of scripts like that too...

But, actually, they are double compressed. I found that extracting the file anywhere THEN adding a .zip to the end of the extracted file works. Then unzip that one it should be fine. Hope that helps.

oerdop

Wanderer
Darklady73;798087 said:
But, actually, they are double compressed. I found that extracting the file anywhere THEN adding a .zip to the end of the extracted file works. Then unzip that one it should be fine. Hope that helps.

What program are you using (version) ? I'm using winrar 3.61 and it says:

CRC failed in LBCASTLE2Addon.cs. The file is corrupt
Unexpected end of archive

oiii88

Sorceror
Here ya go. I repaired the archive since winrar refused to and added a recovery file into this rar. If it gives errors on extraction you should be able to dbl click file to open with winrar, close the error box then go to tools/repair and use the repair archive function to fix.

Attachments

• LB's Castle.rar
    46.8 KB · Views: 41