RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LBR 3D Support...

jeanie0516

Wanderer
LBR 3D Support...

Ok, first off, sorry if this has been beaten to death already, but I have looked in the forums for help on this and found nothing. Is it possible to run the server using UO:LBR 3D? If so, what do I need to change in order to do so. If it has been mentioned, just gimme a link to the topic. Appreciate any help.

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
ive run it before without doing anything special
but the client seem to crash once in awhile
:twisted:

jeanie0516

Wanderer
Yep, sorry. Damn UO didn't update it, it just put it in a different directory and left the old one and just decided to give me trouble. I appreciate it though guys.

D

DSimmon

Yea, i ran into that problem also, when installing LBR over 2nd Age and Third Dawn. Need to completely remove and do a clean install.

A

AlejandroX

Actually I only use the LBR 3d client and I haven't had any trouble with it since before beta 1 (japanese text). The only realy current problem I notice is the ressurection thing.

R

RedLineR

OK... Granted my lbr 3d client isn't patched... I have a crap load of problems running lbr 3d riced... Running RunUO beta 5

On the rideables... It seems some of the codes differ... Most of the lbr rideables become bigger as soon as you get on them... Some on slightly larger, like the ridgebacks... The skeletal mount becomes so huge that you only see it's underbelly at the top of the screen... The beetle is huge whether you on or off it... Only my head sticks out... The war horse is a human if you're not on it...

I wanna patch my client first and retest.. Then I'll post screenies... A lot of the tiles in the world are also buggered then... The arches at the brit starting point...

Will keep you upto date