RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Light up" Tile

T

T-Muff

"Light up" Tile

This is an invisible tile that when you step on it, it becomes visible (or "lights up") for 5 seconds. It's a very simple script that I made, but it seems as though a lot of people on my shard love when I use these.

Installation: Put into your customs folder, restart and type [add ltile.

Have fun!

Attachments

• LightTile.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 308

Anubis

Wanderer
i could see it as being used to make a mystical place or a futureistic place or sumthing of the sort i guess u would have to get into my mind to know wht i am talking about because i cant really put it into words

T

T-Muff

Well I did something unique with it. I made an arena with kill tiles everywhere, but there was a little path without them leading to the end. The pathway had these tiles, and it helped the players. You can use it for whatever you want, be creative ;)

S

Seven

T-Muff said:
Well I did something unique with it. I made an arena with kill tiles everywhere, but there was a little path without them leading to the end. The pathway had these tiles, and it helped the players. You can use it for whatever you want, be creative ;)
IT HELPED? lol!
I think you live it helps :O ^_^ :)

T

T-Muff

It wasn't even my idea. A friend asked me to make it... so I did and decided to post it.

Froman2686

Wanderer
It used for that joker in every shard who role plays as Michael Jackson from the music video with the same effect listed here :-P(the name of which escapes me...)

Talrol

Wanderer
Froman2686 said:
It used for that joker in every shard who role plays as Michael Jackson from the music video with the same effect listed here :-P(the name of which escapes me...)

I believe it was from the videa to Billy Jean, but I'm stretching back to my teenage years here :p

Jackmorsey

Sorceror
This'll go great with my stripper script I made a long time ago.
Im just one step closer to making the ultimate night club.
Thanks for the great script. :)

sirens song

Wanderer
I tried using this as an "Invisible bridge" Yet It cannot be Walked Apon By the common player, *sigh* I thought and thought, But Im not sure of a way to make the player not sink through floor.
but i love the script. Its def. Intresting

sirens song

Wanderer
One Quick Question reguarding the scripting of this item...
Code:
public TileTimer( Mobile from, ltile lt ) : base( TimeSpan.FromSeconds( 1.0 ) ) 
			{ 
				item = lt;
				item.Visible = true; 
			}
What does the line...
Code:
item = lt;
do? Im not sure what the meaning of this line is. If you wouldnt mind answering
thanks

-Jamie

Dubie

Wanderer