RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Light up" Tile

Aaliyah

Wanderer
This sounds just like what I've been looking for! My start room is pretty dark and those with bad eyes can't find their way for some reason. lol This should be a big help for them. :) Thanks for putting out the effort to make this script.

A_Li_N

Knight
sirens song said:
I tried using this as an "Invisible bridge" Yet It cannot be Walked Apon By the common player, *sigh* I thought and thought, But Im not sure of a way to make the player not sink through floor.
but i love the script. Its def. Intresting
Put an invisible board walk below the tiles...(Or something players can walk on) and that way whn the player walks, the tile lights up, but doesnt fall through.

sirens song

Wanderer
Well, the problem is players cant walk on Visible False Tiles. There is problems with client and Server Sync. So Gms might see them walking across it (sometimes) and the player sees them falling in the hole. Its a big mess like the kind that happens when the server is using a different set of Static files than the player. Rubberband ensues