RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightning hide

Triper99

Wanderer
Lightning hide

hi its me again! your local script noobie

alot of people have put out different gm hides, and alot of them have been in the form of an object that you click on.

i decided to make a [Lhide command so you could save your fingers from carpal tunnel by setting a macro.

Description: Hides and Unhides a gm character with a lightning bolt

Usage: just type [Lhide and it hides your character (not targetable)

Installation: Just drop in custom folder, if you get an error that says there is already an existing CustomCmdHandler just add a 1, 2, 3 ect like this,

Code:
public class CustomCmdHandler // <------ 1, 2, 3 goes here!
	{
		public static void Initialize()
		{
			Register( "Lhide", AccessLevel.Counselor, new CommandEventHandler( Lhide_OnCommand ) );
		}

hope you guys enjoy

Attachments

• Lhide.cs
    805 bytes · Views: 224

aleon

Wanderer
well i think you did it wrong my test servers crashed.It doesnt give eror but when i tested the thing it crashed.Is it me or is it caused from the script

Triper99

Wanderer
ya they made it where you could customize, but it was also a little ball that you clicked, i just made this to save ppls fingers from clicking.

@aleon

post the crash log and ill see what is wrong

Triper99

Wanderer
aleon, i figured out why it crashed the server, and i fixed the problem (i had uploaded a test version instead of the real one)

hope you enjoy the one that works ^_^

Raider

Wanderer
Triper99 said:
hi its me again! your local script noobie

alot of people have put out different gm hides, and alot of them have been in the form of an object that you click on.

i decided to make a [Lhide command so you could save your fingers from carpal tunnel by setting a macro.

Description: Hides and Unhides a gm character with a lightning bolt

Usage: just type [Lhide and it hides your character (not targetable)

Installation: Just drop in custom folder, if you get an error that says there is already an existing CustomCmdHandler just add a 1, 2, 3 ect like this,

Code:
public class CustomCmdHandler // <------ 1, 2, 3 goes here!
	{
		public static void Initialize()
		{
			Register( "Lhide", AccessLevel.Counselor, new CommandEventHandler( Lhide_OnCommand ) );
		}

hope you guys enjoy
should look at theses are much better heres a link http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46904&highlight=hider