RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a GM?

MPSlayer

Sorceror
I'm a returning player, I have some experience as an admin (3 months with limited scripting) and gm (1yr) on a ~ 100 daily active player server.

It has been a few years but since then I've gained a bit of Conflict resolution experience.
5 years in the US Army Military Police of which 4 years were Local Law, 1 year was combat patrols (OIF)
3 years as a Civilian and Military law enforcement instructor.

I can dedicate 3 hours daily and up to 8 sporadically. I'm currently just going to school online and have no problem logging in occasionally to knock down the queue outside of my regular login time.

I've also been a GM on WOW servers but who would count that anyway? :)
I'd prefer a server currently on High seas or working towards it.

zack0428

Page
I'm a returning player, I have some experience as an admin (3 months with limited scripting) and gm (1yr) on a ~ 100 daily active player server.

It has been a few years but since then I've gained a bit of Conflict resolution experience.
5 years in the US Army Military Police of which 4 years were Local Law, 1 year was combat patrols (OIF)
3 years as a Civilian and Military law enforcement instructor.

I can dedicate 3 hours daily and up to 8 sporadically. I'm currently just going to school online and have no problem logging in occasionally to knock down the queue outside of my regular login time.

I've also been a GM on WOW servers but who would count that anyway? :)
I'd prefer a server currently on High seas or working towards it.

pm me