RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for owl sprite

Sandra Black

Sorceror
Hi ya'll. I couldn't get the search to work for me, even after reading the search totorial. I've also been shopping around on Google for 3 hours before I came here. Simple query though, I'm just looking for an owl sprite. Posting here as a last resort before I give up on it.

Sandra Black

Sorceror
Also, I KNOW this can't be the right place for this type of request. But I'll be buggered if I could find the right thread to post it in. If I have any future requests like this where should I go?

Safera

Page
Indeed, the forum search has been busted for a few days...but never fear! Google Search to the rescue! (just use "site:runuo.com". Helps a lot).

So, you are right...I still could not find any owls made for UO. Bummer! But I did put together a bunch of Owl graphics that you could, perhaps, use to make your own. I am attaching them here. Remember, UO's graphics are "isometric", so using that keyword when searching for art comes in handy.

And, here are a couple of links to get you started on adding new custom animation to your shard:

[Custom Art] Adding new monster & animal .vd animations to empty spots by Nockar

[Custom Art] Adding new animated items by OtimPyre

Lastly, if you end up making them, please consider sharing them with the community. ;)

Attachments

• Owl.rar
    128.6 KB · Views: 4