RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macro issue - "You have worn out your tool"

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
I have some crafting macros set up and have the same issue on all.

I'll explain it with alchemy since that's what I'm doing right now. I have a macro set up to double click the mortar and pestle. Wait for gump, select the potion I want to make and it makes it just fine. I've changed the mortar and pestle to "Convert to Dclick type" so that I was thinking it would just use another of the same when first wears out. Instead the macro stops when one is worn out and I have to restart it.

I was thinking that it would just work continuously. Am I mistaken or am I broken? *LOL*

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
UPDATE: Okay this is odd... I ran out of GM tinkered mortar and pestals... and bought some from a tinker shop. Now the macro is continuing on as normal. So is it a matter of GM tinkered ones being different somehow?

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Nope, I was wrong. Apparently sometimes it continues on just fine but other times I have to stop and restart the macro. Anyone have an idea of what I may be doing wrong? *LOL*

nospmoht69

Sorceror
If your client can "see" an item of the same type but can't reach it, you can get hung up in this way.

For instance, if I am in my house filling kegs and my macro uses mortar & pestle by type, if there is a mortar & pestle locked down in my house my macro will some times try to use the locked down item.