RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map mul to bmp Conversion?

Joeku

Lord
Map mul to bmp Conversion?

My shard has a custom map. I need to get the .bmp of this map to enable treasure hunting for my shard, but I can't find anything to convert the .mul to a .bmp. I know that UOLandscaper has a program for this, but it doesn't work. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Joeku

Lord
Well yeah but the display of the map in UOAM is really blurry :/ it makes the stuff not turn out right...

arul

Sorceror
The picture produced by UOAM looks pretty sharp for me, try setting the performance settings to "Slower".

Serp

Sorceror
I started making this proggie, but it's obviously not needed anymore, so I can't be arsed to finish it. I'll upload it here anyway just in case somebody can use the source for something.
Right now it just loads map*.mul and saves it into a bmp file. It needs to care about mapdifs, statics and staticdifs before it's complete.
Oh well... :)

Attachments

• Map2Bmp.rar
    14 KB · Views: 22
  • Map2Bmp.exe.rar
    4.8 KB · Views: 15

Joeku

Lord
Tannis said:
There's also a Mul2Bmp program that comes with UOLandscaper.
Joeku said:
My shard has a custom map. I need to get the .bmp of this map to enable treasure hunting for my shard, but I can't find anything to convert the .mul to a .bmp. I know that UOLandscaper has a program for this, but it doesn't work. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Doesn't matter anyways though, I solved the problem. InsideUO worked fine.