RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master of the Arts - mini crafting champ npc

daat99

Staff member
Master of the Arts - mini crafting champ npc

First I like to say thanx for everybody who helped me get this script work in runuo script support forums.
That includes but not limited to (in abc order):
ArteGordon
Haazen
Victor

Then I like to say thanx for the staff of County Line who helped me test it and set all the names and sentances in the proper English language format :)

now to the real deal:

Credits:
Made by Daat99.

Description:
Master of The Arts is a mini champ monster that ride a mule and give 2 crafting ps to the players backpack and random runic hammer/sewing kit with 10 charges in the loot when it die.
Mule is based on a beatle that was modded a bit.

Changelog:
v0.01
27/12/2004 made available as a seperate file and not part of custom ores/wood pack for shards without customs
27/12/2004 added Master of the Arts
27/12/2004 added mule

Pakcage include 3 files:
Master of The Arts.cs
Master of The Arts.txt
Mule.cs

Installation:
1. Just place the files anywhere in **\runuo\scripts\**\.

P.S.
I added a lot of description "//remarks" to the script just in case anyone want to base something on it.
I don't know what everything does and in that case I just remarked that I don't know what it does and why I left it in.

I hope you enjoy it :)

predetter

Wanderer
I'm also looking for the files. I've searched the hole forum but didn't find them. Maybe you can help me.

Thx a lot

HellRazor

Knight
predetter;743894 said:
Maybe you can give an answer that helps..:confused:

You just necro'd a 4 year old thread. The files are gone. They didn't come back last year when the last guy to necro this thread asked. They aren't coming back this year. And if someone else necro's it next year, they STILL won't be coming back.

Does that help?

Hammerhand

Knight
Obviously, neither of them even really bothered to search the archives. I found the thing on the first try. *shakes head*