RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory leak?

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
Memory leak?

I'm using a fairly old computer (single core 3.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM) but I can run Sallos fine for a while - maybe 30-60 minutes - with smooth movement and animated characters. I have shadows disabled and no terrain anti-aliasing. In my logs, I found this of interest from PlayUO.txt:

Int32 xCenter, Int32 yCenter, IHue h, Int32& TextureX, Int32& TextureY, Boolean preserveHue)
at PlayUO.Renderer.DrawUnsafe()
Type -> System.OutOfMemoryException
Message -> Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
Source -> Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
Target -> Void .ctor(Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device, Int32, Int32, Int32, Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Usage, Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Format, Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Pool)
Inner ->
Stack ->
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Texture..ctor(Device device, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 numLevels, Usage usage, Format format, Pool pool)
at PlayUO.Texture..ctor(Int32 Width, Int32 Height, Format fmt, Pool pool, Boolean isReconstruct, TextureTransparency transparency)

The other file in logs is "textures.txt" and all it says is "Texture leak found" 16 times. Anyone else experiencing this or know how I can fix it?