RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobs not aggroing on Owner

Herc

Wanderer
I am looking for a little help here. I just setup a runuo 2.5 last week and everything is fine so far except 1 minor problem. Since I am the shard owner no mobs aggro on me, if I attack them they aggro but dont chase. So if I get near their hitbox they hit me, but if I stay at range I can down anything. I thought this was due to young status, but that expired and I still have the same issue.

I am not a hardcore coder, but manage to find my way around the scripts. What do I need to look for or is there a simple way to solve this issue.

tindo

Sorceror
Still the wrong forum ;)

Do you have Nerun's distro? There is an object called the Staff Orb that will allow you to switch back and forth between the owner and player so you can fight the mobs. Otherwise, you will need to create a player account for yourself.