RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ModifyUO integration?

Kryal

Wanderer
ModifyUO integration?

First of all, congratulations to the RunUO team for bringing us the first server with this capability. I've been around since UOX started, before combat even worked. I then moved to Sphere, which I've stayed with due to it's scripting language. I was waiting for 1.0 to come out, when I decided to check up on UOX and ModifyUO.
What's this?? Another server??
I could immediately tell that this one would make it. I looked at the staff page and found that the project manager was Krrios! The same person who was working on ModifyUO a year ago! You might remember me posting a few messages on the boards once in a while. I also noticed that v2.0 had come out. I haven't been able to try it out yet, but I'm finally to my suggestion.

I'm sure there are a few more fixes to be done with ModifyUO. Why not complete it and distribute it along with RunUO. I would like to see RunUO support ModifyUO to make the emulator complete. ModifyUO has been every Admin's dream for a LONG time. With a good server to top it off, we're in heaven!

A

AlejandroX

It's a program similar to Inside UO I gather. I've never used it personally, though.

thema

Wanderer
Tried it

It's pretty good for a 1st Beta, but needs some instructions.
It's not very intuitive to say the least, and I can't for the life of me work out how to add Anims.

Also it would be better if there were some cross hairs to align the Anims with. Another good thing would be transparencies, so that an image could be overlaid on another. In this way Capes, and ears could be made to fit properly.

Finally the X/Y offsets were a bit off on the odd frame.

Thema