RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Id list

metzel

Sorceror
Monster Id list

Hello

I need a list with monster Id´s have any this list and can give me they...

hat einer eine liste mit monster id´s...und kann mir sie evtl einer geben

pls help me

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Oh, you mean their actual names? You should be able to look in your RunUO/Scripts/Mobiles folder to find the names.

metzel

Sorceror
i need the monster id or body type id...for my script...

i need this >>> WH_XI_SH_SC that are the id´s for this monster >>>Pixies, Shadow Wisps, Kirins, Unicorns

ogrelord

Sorceror
Pixies = 128 or 176 for the larger pixie
Shadow Wisps = 165 or make the wisp and give it Hue = 0x4001
Kirins = 132
Unicorns = 122

i think this is what your after but not real sure what {WH_XI_SH_SC} that means

chocobutter

Traveler
i think you want the ID's used in easyUO scripts am i right?
if so follow this link its not too hard
http://www.easyuo.com/creaturetype.php
also you should be posting this on EUO website as that is where your using this
the scripters here are not going to be able to give this info to you because we are programed to know them by a # not (SC)... its not the same for creation as it is for killing them with a script.
the other helpful thing to do is drag monsters healthbar and run this little patch in EUo

Display Get ItemType$$Target your Item orMonster$
Set #targcurs 1
Target
Repeat
Until #TargCurs = 0
FindItem #LTargetID
Display TargetType: #FindType $
halt

that should be what your after....
again this should be posted over at euo and not here SORRY EVERYONE for posting the URL here to help him out but figured why not send him on the right path so it can help others later on
:D btw NOTE: i did not write the script above i copied it from SUO forums as i was looking for the same thing months ago and kept it!