RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Month of OSI UO for 10 bucks!

A

AlejandroX

Month of OSI UO for 10 bucks!

At http://www.uo.com there's information for an online gamingstore selling copies of UO:LBR for 10 bucks each. I picked up a copy simply to explore for a month for insight for my shard. If anyone doesn't have it I suggest you grab one as well.

Oculus

Sorceror
Well if somone needs keys to explore for the free 30 days I can pick up UO:R copies for $1 at the local store.

A

AlejandroX

I'm talking about new lands, and whatnot. How they are being done. LBR stuff.

Aenima

Wanderer
Oculus, a 30day newbie account would be great for me :) LBR or not :>

I'm exploring the UO system and how it works. :p

Redleer

Wanderer
hehe if your exploring uo whit yuong char don't go places where is dragons :D they kill you they doesn't care are you young or not :twisted:

Dian

Sorceror
Redleer said:
hehe if your exploring uo whit yuong char don't go places where is dragons :D they kill you they doesn't care are you young or not :twisted:

Actually being a 'Young' character is the whole point of doing that with a newbie account..
Nothing will attack you when you are 'Young' :D

noobzore

Wanderer
Dian said:
Redleer said:

Actually being a 'Young' character is the whole point of doing that with a newbie account..
Nothing will attack you when you are 'Young' :D
Unfortunately that is now untrue. A few months back OSI made it so a young char cannot get into Fel at all. And when a young goes into a dungeon a message pops up saying they may be freely attacked, and will be attacked by monsters. I didn't know any of this til I tried awhile back :(
Anywayz this is my first post, so hello to every1. I used to follow UOX/ was semi-active on boards, and am now amazed at the progress of this new project.

Kiwi

Knight
Or, if I couldn't get this, it would be nice if someone made enough characters on every shard and gave me a complete list of what items you start with for every skill

Oculus

Sorceror
Well I'll drop by the shop again some day, they had a big $1 market a few weeks back and I doubt that they've sold many UO:R copies ;)

If anyone needs to go on the OSI servers right away just PM me, you can have the last week or how long I've got back on my 30 trial.

A

AlejandroX

Oculus said:
Well if somone needs keys to explore for the free 30 days I can pick up UO:R copies for $1 at the local store.
The "copies" (plural) are gone now?