RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Scripting comments

atriticuss

Wanderer
More Scripting comments

speaking mainly for the Newbs here (including myself =P not to mention i think noobs prolly outway the experienced ) i think it would be helpful if runuo put more comments in there scripts explaining what certain lines do, so when we go hacking away at our scripts we have a better idea as to what we are mutilating :p im sure it would be a pain in the but but to go through and do but i think it would be better in the long run. people would be able to learn easier how to make and modify scripts. personally i want explanations on what each and every line does in my scripts but highlites would be sufficient.
have you ever taken something apart and when you put it back together theres 10 peices left over? who else gets that same feeling about scripting besides me?

Phantom

Knight
The problem with this is, 90% of the code speaks for itself.

Plus you have the documentation which is more then enough to work with the code.