RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Tact: State of Service

Severe

Sorceror
Mr Tact: State of Service

This is a small part of the State of Service post that can be found on the UO boards.
This might be interesting:

MrTact (Lead Server Engineer, Ultima Online) posted the latest “State of the Service” on the MyUO Discussion Boards

What I think is going to make this a really cool release is that there are several nice little touches, not big enough to qualify for a bullet point on the back of the box, but that will make the game easier to play. For example, house deeds will be going away, replaced by a "house placement tool" that will let you build whichever type of house you want (and automatically looking in a couple of different places for enough gold to build it). Then there's my personal favorite feature, which is item properties display. When you mouse over an object, you will get a tooltip-like display of the relevant properties of the item, such as durability, damage range for weapons, damage resistances for armor, number of items in a stack, and so on.

rexxz

Page
i was bored so i read every single watercooler post since two days ago i started this... i have no life

rexxz

Page
Admins dont ban for people pissing people off.

They ban them for ban them fro breaking rules and I avent broken a rule.

rexxz

Page
*cough* Flare? *cough*

Who is this Flare, I know not of him.

Anyways Ryan is always getting on to him for doing that anyways, check the last message where he told people not to spam, lol, it was funny.