RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Multilinguists 3.03

No permission to download

ViWinfii

Sorceror
ViWinfii updated Multilinguists with a new update entry:

Multilinguists 3.02

I forgot to add a way to learn newly created languages. So I've added the item Phonics that you can use with the [add command. If the word Gnomish is the name of your custom language, type in [add phonics Gnomish to add a Gnomish tome of learning.

And just in case you needed it, here's a quick overview on the commands to add new languages and add your own word to word translations. In the file SpeechCommands.cs you can find all of the commands and a short description of what they do. Here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ViWinfii

Sorceror
ViWinfii updated Multilinguists with a new update entry:

Multilinguists 3.03

-AddToLanguage and CreateLanguage gumps have been redesigned to support all clients.

-Removed some functionality of the CreateLanguage and AddToLanguage commands to make certain the names of new languages and new words added to languages are alphanumeric with no spaces. Note: Translated words can have spaces and are not required to be alphanumeric.

Talow

Sorceror
I'm very impressed that you've been able to extend the idea so much after understanding the dynamic aspect. Excellent work mate :D

ViWinfii

Sorceror
Thanks man! I hope to have another brain-picking session with you again when we both have free time. I'll have to jump in voice chat more often to catch you.