RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2 fav pets

Vahagn23

Wanderer
My 2 fav pets

Hey its me again im posting d 2 new pets i made i love dis 2 guys
my first pet is a ChineeseDragon
and d second 1 is Garfield lol enjoy :cool:

Just put dem in ur custom script folder

HAVE FUN

Attachments

• Garfield.cs
    3.7 KB · Views: 194
  • ChineeseDragon.cs
    3.7 KB · Views: 173

KillerBeeZ

Knight
come on man, these are exploits waiting to happen.

I don't recomend anyone use these on their shard unless you want Godly players with Godly pets with more money than God

Tamable = true;
ControlSlots = 3;
MinTameSkill = 120.0;

PackGold( 10000000, 20000000 );

nuff said,

D

draco

Why make a script for the staff? They can just add and remake.

Vahagn23

Wanderer
Because its new

Dis is made 4 staff only because d Chineese Dragon was a seprant dat u couldnt tame
dis u could tame duh and it looks cool :cool:

cward

Wanderer
Staff do not need to tame creatures all they have to do is say "creature name obey".
For example: a horse obey

A_PimP

Wanderer
the point was, he made a script, thought it was cool, and posted it
I'd like to point this ^^^^ out..

also, noeone said any of you had to download these scripts, if you dont like em then don't use em.

krazeykow

Sorceror
A_PimP said:
the point was, he made a script, thought it was cool, and posted it
I'd like to point this ^^^^ out..

also, noeone said any of you had to download these scripts, if you dont like em then don't use em.

My point exactly.

But Killer did post a friendly warning for those downloading this script, which many would of thanked.

Telling someone their script is worthless gets us no where.

Vahagn, keep up with scripting, though I may recomend making a few items for players, too.

kirax2

Wanderer
georox said:
and if you dont make useful scripts, try to evolve into a human being that speaks full words.

Considering your level of grammatical competency (or lack thereof), I don't know that you should be criticizing others.

In other words: "Pot? Meet kettle..."

-Janice
aka Sparkle!

tungazzio

Wanderer
kirax2 said:
Considering your level of grammatical competency (or lack thereof), I don't know that you should be criticizing others.

In other words: "Pot? Meet kettle..."

-Janice
aka Sparkle!

Heheh. I agree. Possibly one of the worst things to see is someone insulting someone else in the exact same fashion that they are trying to insulting.

D

draco

01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01100101 01110011 00101110 00101110
opss.. still got that on my mind... well yea...

amherst

Sorceror
Vahagn23 said:
Dis is made 4 staff only because d Chineese Dragon was a seprant dat u couldnt tame
dis u could tame duh and it looks cool :cool:

Is there an ebonics translater I can download from MicroSoft, or can some uberscripter make me one. Every post this cat makes is written in ebonics.

Vahagn23

Wanderer
Lol you guys were asses 4 years ago. :D I should have typed in full sentences. Anyway it was my first scripts was just having fun with it.

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Actually i like these 2 Mobiles, i dumbed their stats down a tad, only made them slightly uber but i made their tame slots 8 and 9 (8 = Dragon , 9 = Garfield) and i took out the money on them, otherwise i really like them, and the above comments made me laugh pretty hard, and im amazed how something created 6 years ago works on RunUO 2.0 Final, its pretty interesting how good things manage to last the ages, what i found out about them is that if someone killed the chineese dragon or garfield and said [grab the whole gold pile with then 100mil in it would go to their lootbag, and 100 mil in gold only weighs 100 stones, so they could run to luna put that into their bank and make a macro to put them all into 1 mil checks or if we ever found a working gold ledger ( :p ) they could put it in that and make a 100 mil one, we fixed it tho before this happened lol but good job on these im impressed