RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Assassin's Creed rant. *possible spoilers*

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
My Assassin's Creed rant. *possible spoilers*

I have to say, this game is beautiful, fun, and interesting, but DAMN there are a shitload of bugs! The first bug I encountered was when jumping into the assassin's bureau in Damascus. Altair just sat there in a matrix like jump until I reset my PS3 fortunately the game saves often. Then next was just now in Jerusalem, I had just interrogated the guy preaching by the gate, then a few minutes later I had a massive Frames Per Second loss. I mean the audio became out of sync and everything.

Then a couple things that aren't really bugs just major annoyances, just getting near a horse makes you mount it, which can be irritating when trying to make a fast getaway. On top of that, horse follow you everywhere >_> Oh yes where did altair go? Oh I dunno but his horse is right next to that bench where a guy that looks just like him happens to be sitting :/

Another thing, he jumps way too often, often in Damascus when I was scaling a tower to get a better view, I would jump right off once i reached the top because of the buttons I had depressed from climbing.

Another thing, the guards are informed about you "red eye" when you havent even done anything. I was walking by in blend mode and then all the sudden i was attacked just for walking by. This reminds me of like Grand Theft Auto Jerusalem. It is fun but at the same time there is alot wrong with it that could have been fixed. I would give it a 8/10 tops.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Gah it just froze again, I am beginning to wonder if it is worth the constant freezing to finish the game :/

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
I have made up my mind, I am just going to return it hopefully for a full refund, and maybe I will check out Tabula Rasa. It is a fantastic game, but it should never have been released in this conditions, there is no way the developers could have tested this on a ps3 and not encountered these bugs.

Draegen

Sorceror
Thats funny as hell i dont have those problems at on on my 360

I think it might be the ps3

but i can say one thing you got fucked buying one hahaha fool

I got fucked on buying 360 as well it sucks total ass hole just stick to playing pc games much more challange

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
It isn't the PS3 you dumb fuck. The game has bugs in the PS3 version. I am very happy with my PS3 and you can go fuck yourself.

Draegen

Sorceror
Well i would go fuck my self but that would be kinda hard to do dumbshit PS3 Has fucking problems its not worth 699 they can go blow them selfsm full of ass slim

Rosetta

Wanderer
Draegen;724881 said:
Well i would go fuck my self but that would be kinda hard to do dumbshit ...

How come? You can type, you probably have arms and hands and fingers. That usually is enough to get the job done. Hmm unless you're missing... oh my you poor... man? Not sure what you want to be called if you're missing... well um yeah.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Draegen;724881 said:
they can go blow them selfsm full of ass slim

What the hell does that even mean? It's like you just smash your face randomly on the keyboard.