RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Final Goodbyes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Savaal

My Final Goodbyes....

It has been decided i'm NOT leaving, so EVERYONE can stop posting in this thread because once again it turned into somthing it shouldn't of been....

BOTTOM LINE:

I havn't posted here for days why are you people keeping this thread alive?

S

Savaal

OK, lets get this straight... I didn't say MSG me to ridicule me.... this community is fucked up...

Tiwce, your a kid grown up, you will never know grown up problems your just a kids when you grow some balls come talk to me like an adult other than spamming things such as "Lawl" that's not even a word. nor is "Rofl" or "Lol" and making fun of my disability's is fucked up I was born with them it's not my fault that i'm dyslexic.

WarAngel

Wanderer
I'd love to see Twice banned. He's a useless and immature "addition" to the community. PMing people to harass them proves that.

Kenny164

Sorceror
Man, even as i'm a lurker, i'd hate to see ya go... You played a big part in these forums and your message script mod kicks ass :p.

All the best!

WarAngel

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK said:
Whoa. Even I don't ask for people to be banned...

Sorry. It was just that he was already bad enough being an asshole in Savaal's other topic and completely flaming him, but private messaging him to continue the harassing AFTER the mods delete the other topic to end the flaming is just over the line in my opinion. That's a blatant disrespect to the moderators.

Twice

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
I'd love to see Twice banned. He's a useless and immature "addition" to the community. PMing people to harass them proves that.

First off I didn't PM him, he was already on my AIM list, and second off he says things like "LOL", or "ROFL" and he's trying to act like he doesnt, give me a fucking break. Another thing, he says I was making fun of him because he's dyslexic? Lol! I don't even know what the fuck that is. So, stfu WarAngel, you don't know the half of it. All you saw was a couple pictures, and 1 thread.

-2x

WarAngel

Wanderer
I could care less about "ROFL" and "LOL". I use them all the time.

You should both just end this. It's stupid, and just continues to drag the community down. Or just continue you it because it's obvious that most people here could care less about this so-called "community" thing, and because you enjoy the immaturity.

Greystar

Wanderer
Dyslexia is a reading/learning disorder... it makes things often get read incorrectly or get jumbled up in typing/Writing. I have it as well and it makes things a challenge most of the time, especially when someone comes on here and doesn't know english very well and tries to type. So I have personal experience with that disorder and becuase of it got treated badly in school, by other students and be supposed teachers.

S

Savaal

Greystar said:
Dyslexia is a reading/learning disorder... it makes things ofter get read incorrectly or get jumbled up in typing/Writing. I have it as well and it makes things a challenge most of the time, especially when someone comes on here and doesn't know english very well and tries to type. So I have personal experience with that disorder and becuase of it got treated badly in school, by other students and be supposed teachers.

I'm sorry to hear that I too got on teachers nerves I always asked alot of questions because IT TOOK ALOT for me to be able to wrap my mind around certain things, i'm with you on this one Greystar....

WarAngel said:
The Tribe Has Spoken.

War Angel, I dont you from adam. But you have my full respect for making that one statement. But seriously, he reminds me of Dogbert-OSI. All of a sudden i see his name everywhere...its like an epidemic. Every thread on these boards he seems to have to put a stupid comment....maybe thats why they call him twice, b/c he always has to put his 2 cents in. He hasnt posted a single intelligent thing since ive been here and i think the word game thread is the only reason he has that many posts.

As far as you Twice, grow up...your 14, and you act like a fucking 6 year old. And dont deny it you AIMed him first, not the other way around. i was talking to at same time so dont give me that bullshit. Secondly He has as much time as he wants to say good bye, b/c he is a member of this community...he can also change his mind..its his decision not yours, ya little brat. P.S. Grow Hair on your nuts before replying with a smartass comment this time.

S

Savaal

Anti-Basic said:
The Tribe Has Spoken.

War Angel, I dont you from adam. But you have my full respect for making that one statement. But seriously, he reminds me of Dogbert-OSI. All of a sudden i see his name everywhere...its like an epidemic. Every thread on these boards he seems to have to put a stupid comment....maybe thats why they call him twice, b/c he always has to put his 2 cents in. He hasnt posted a single intelligent thing since ive been here and i think the word game thread is the only reason he has that many posts.

As far as you Twice, grow up...your 14, and you act like a fucking 6 year old. And dont deny it you AIMed him first, not the other way around. i was talking to at same time so dont give me that bullshit. Secondly He has as much time as he wants to say good bye, b/c he is a member of this community...he can also change his mind..its his decision not yours, ya little brat. P.S. Grow Hair on your nuts before replying with a smartass comment this time.

How do you ay it twice? pwned?

So long Savaal, dont really see the point in leaving cuz a few people bashed ya.You really shouldnt let them win, but oh well. Good luck wherever you go, and good luck with the scripting!.. :)

S

Savaal

Well I was under the impression more people hated me but if that is not the case I don't havce to leave I didn't see that much people cared... the previous post about my message system really made me feel good :)

Savaal said:
Well I was under the impression more people hated me but if that is not the case I don't havce to leave I didn't see that much people cared... the previous post about my message system really made me feel good :)

Yup, the slighest praise on something you worked hard on, really makes it worth while. Well, for me anyway.. :)

S

Savaal

Ok, i'll stay i'm not gonna let him get to me like this is is just little kid, he just gets my fucking blood boiling... :mad: and Everytime I start doing good on these forums somone pisses me off, i'm never gonna have a chance to be a mod. :-P

Twice

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:

Hah, I never denyed AIMing him, I did. I said I didn't PM him via the forums, learn to read. Again, this is another thread screaming "I want attention". BTW Puberty for males starts at the age of 12. Also, I havn't seen you post too much outside of the Starbucks, so pls, stfu.

-2x

Status
Not open for further replies.