RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Girls UO is Jacked

M0nk3y

Wanderer
My Girls UO is Jacked

Just wanted to know if anyone elses UO ever mixed up the keys on the key board. My Girl was on playing today and after about 5 min her keys were all jacked up. [ was s and y was m and all kinds of crazy shit. I jumped on some other shards to see if it was mine that was screwing up and it did the same on them as well. I then uninstalled UO and then reinstalled it. This worked for about 20 mins then it was back to being jacked up. I even set all setting back to default threw option and nothing worked. She has ML installed and connects threw Gateway. Anyone know why this could be happening.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
Does she use ICQ?
UO has never fucked my keys up, but ICQ has. Sometimes when you write messages on ICQ the Language settings for your keyboard is changed to something else.

You can counter this by: Go to contol panel -> Language settings (a globe) -> Language tab -> The only button on that tab "Information" -> Now, in the big white box in that window you can have many types of different settings, but if ICQ is changing them for you then just remove everything but the one your using, like US English, or SWE Svenska (for me).

Bleach

Knight
Ilutzio;629496 said:
Does she use ICQ?
UO has never fucked my keys up, but ICQ has. Sometimes when you write messages on ICQ the Language settings for your keyboard is changed to something else.

You can counter this by: Go to contol panel -> Language settings (a globe) -> Language tab -> The only button on that tab "Information" -> Now, in the big white box in that window you can have many types of different settings, but if ICQ is changing them for you then just remove everything but the one your using, like US English, or SWE Svenska (for me).

qwemf qwq mmxmqoewd.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Nah she doesnt use ICQ. I have had that happen with ICQ befor but that was an easy fix. I stuck her on my old laptop and there isnt really anything on it but UO and AIM. She might of put Yahoo on it too but none of those have ever jack the keys like its doing now. I thought it might be something with the laptop but in every other window you type in its fine. She can log in fine but once the game loads it will run for about 5 mins then screw up.

M0nk3y;629471 said:
My Girl was on playing today and after about 5 min her keys were all jacked up.
I have no idea what you do when you fellas play UO... But my games certainly do NOT do that.

I recommend you stop masturbating in front of the computers, it will help prevent one form of Sticky Keys. :p

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;629629 said:
I have no idea what you do when you fellas play UO... But my games certainly do NOT do that.

I recommend you stop masturbating in front of the computers, it will help prevent one form of Sticky Keys. :p

HAHA i learned that one a long time ago. It was my girl and she doesnt masturbate in front of the computer. I take care of her needs.

M0nk3y;629988 said:
HAHA i learned that one a long time ago. It was my girl and she doesnt masturbate in front of the computer. I take care of her needs.
I hope you dipped that keyboard in sulfuric acid...

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;630696 said:
He means she's telling you she doesn't, but chances are she is... It's kind of like...

Did you know they took the word gullible out of the dictionary? :rolleyes:

HAHA this is highly impossable. Seeings how when i am not home the net is locked out. Even if it wasnt with all the cams i have hidden threw out my house she cannt pick her nose with out me seeing it. Unless she does it in the closet but then i would see her going into the closet. So no she doesnt do anything in front of the comp or anywhere else i dont see.

Did they realy take that word out? :rolleyes:

Bleach

Knight
M0nk3y;630711 said:
HAHA this is highly impossable. Seeings how when i am not home the net is locked out. Even if it wasnt with all the cams i have hidden threw out my house she cannt pick her nose with out me seeing it. Unless she does it in the closet but then i would see her going into the closet. So no she doesnt do anything in front of the comp or anywhere else i dont see.

Did they realy take that word out? :rolleyes:

Dude, you watch your girls EVERY move?

Can't trust her?

What does she do when you watch 8 hours of he walking around, making dinner, and watching TV?

Man, you treat her like a fucking inmate.

If I were her, I'd cut off your balls in your sleep, and take off, you contolling bastard.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Bleach;630712 said:
Dude, you watch your girls EVERY move?

Can't trust her?

What does she do when you watch 8 hours of he walking around, making dinner, and watching TV?

Man, you treat her like a fucking inmate.

If I were her, I'd cut off your balls in your sleep, and take off, you contolling bastard.

No No No. You have this all wrong. The cams arent to watch her. They are security. I dont live in the best parts of town yet and to many times i have had shit stolen from my cars and attempts to get into my house. I was just lucky enough to be pulling in the driveway or the breaking window woke me up. I do watch the cams at work since they are on a live feed. She knows they are there and makes sure i am watching them when i work late and she is home alone or if im working late and she has been out with friends she calls me to check and see if there is anyone in the house.

Johabius

Knight
Still seems a little creepy to me. And wtf is with locking out the internet when you aren't at home? If you don't trust your woman, you shouldn't be in a relationship with her.

Bleach

Knight
Johabius;630716 said:
Still seems a little creepy to me. And wtf is with locking out the internet when you aren't at home? If you don't trust your woman, you shouldn't be in a relationship with her.

Q F T