RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyHouses - Command

cozfire

Sorceror
is there way if you are using a jail system like Xanthos to block it in the jail command some how...people that are in jail can type this and get out..Thank you

Tresdni

Squire
You will have to edit it to suit your needs. As it is now, players cannot use it in the normal jail regions, which we use for our jail system.

jamesreg

Sorceror
Here is the file that the user no longer wishes to support I do not offer support for it eighter but will be brave enough to add it back to the community

Attachments

• MyHouses.cs
    9.9 KB · Views: 106

KoNNaN

Knight
restored text

On our shard, we allow more than one house per account.

This often leads to pages from players asking:
"Why does it say I already own a house, I KNOW I DON'T!"
"Can you help me find my house, I forgot where I placed it because I was drunk!"

Here is the cure!

This is a re-write of the "viewhouses" command, but for players!

- Lists all houses the player owns by type on a gump.

When the player selects a house, it will show them:
Facet
Sextant Coords
House Name
Number Of Friends
Number Of Co-Owners
Number Of Bans
If It Decays Or Not
The Current Decay Level

Other Features

Go To This House
- Combat restricted
- Criminal restricted
- Won't let you use it in jail
- Won't let you use it while carrying a sigil

Refresh House
- Refresh your house from anywhere in the world!

Demolish House
- Demolish your house from anywhere in the world!

I cannot stress this enough. The majority of the functions in this script are straight from [viewhouses, which comes stock with RunUO. All I really did was make it a command for players, removed the open house sign function (to prevent scamming), and added in the checks for the travel function.

I hope you guys like it!