RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MySQL Tools

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
MySQL Tools

I've been messing round with scripts and MySQL, pulling info from databases and the likes.

Was wondering if anyone out there knows of a decent (Free App or Tool) which can provide me with a graphical interface to a MySQL database, i'm using the MySQL console to access most of the stuff i'm doing, although it's good to use for remembering the SQL commands etc etc, it's a little slow and laborious.

I just need something something simple so i can view and edit the databases i'm working with for my script work.

Thanks in advance ;)

** Edit **

Sorry, this post didn't go into the right place, nothing to do with core mods btw.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I hate phpMyAdmin. Far too clunky.

MySQL Query Browser (one of the things Khaz pointed out), otoh, is absolutely awesome.

Vorspire

Knight
MySQL Administrator.. straight from the MySQL team themselves.. comes with WorkBench etc.

MySQL :: MySQL GUI Tools

(Don't care if this is necro, this info is worth updating ;) -Since this thread is on page one, otherwise wouldn't bother.)