RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 'GetConsoleWindow' for Mono or Wine

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Need 'GetConsoleWindow' for Mono or Wine

Greetings,

On my Windows RunUO server I run a script call WatchUO. It's a nifty second windows that pops up. It has a lot of details about my shard, so I can quickly take a look at what's going on.

However, this script fails to run on my Linux server. I get this error...

Code:
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.EntryPointNotFoundException: GetConsoleWindow
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Server.Engines.WatchUO.Plugins.RunUOControlPlugin:GetConsoleWindow ()
  at Server.Engines.WatchUO.Plugins.RunUOControlPlugin.UpdateHideConsoleButton () [0x00000] 
  at Server.Engines.WatchUO.Plugins.RunUOControlPlugin.OnLoad () [0x00000] 
  at Server.Engines.WatchUO.PluginLoader.LoadPlugins () [0x00000] 
  at Server.Engines.WatchUO.Core.CreateMainForm () [0x00000] 
  at Server.Engines.WatchUO.Core.Initialize () [0x00000]

I have tracked it down to this section of code. It is trying to use part of the Windows Kernel to run and it is not available in Linux. However, I would think it would be part of either Mono or Wine.

Code:
		[DllImport("Kernel32.dll")] 
		private static extern IntPtr GetConsoleWindow();

Does any one have a suggestion as how to replace this section of code in order to get this working?

-Ravon

dankegel

Wanderer
Win-0.9.48 has that function...

GetConsoleWindow() is implemented in Wine-0.9.44 and later.
Try running the app on that.